The position is part of a project funded by the European Research Council and managed by the Leipzig Centre Global Dynamics (ReCentGlobe).ReCentGlobe seeks to fill the above position as soon as possible.
- Limited until 31st December 2024 (with the possibility of extension)
- Part-time position with up to 10 hours/week
- Planned remuneration: compensation rate for WHK
- Literature research and review
- Data research
- Preparation of conferences and workshops
- The applicant must hold an undergraduate degree in social science, psychology, (anthropo-) geography or in another relevant social science or natural science subject.
- Personal skills, including the ability to work independently and in a structured manner and to participate in a research group, are highly desirable.The applicant must have excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- An interest in learning and applying different types of research methods as well as working in an international and interdisciplinary academic environment are essential.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- An open-minded and inspiring research team
Please address your application with the usual documents to Leipzig Research Centre Global Dynamics (ReCentGlobe), Dr. Alexander Yendell, Nikolaistraße 6-10, 04109 Leipzig by 27th November 2023 and send the application compiled into one single pdf file to via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please mail to both email-addresses).
Please note that it is not possible to guarantee confidentiality and rule out unauthorised access by third parties when communicating by unencrypted email. We kindly request that you submit copies only, as we are unable to return application documents. Interview expenses will not be reimbursed. Leipzig University aims to increase the proportion of women in positions of responsibility and therefore expressly invites qualified women to apply. Severely disabled persons – or persons deemed legally equal to them under Book IX of the German Social Code – are encouraged to apply and will be given preference in the case of equal suitability.